CRT/N’s efforts have been recognized in international area through following rewards:
- CRT/N has been awarded with “The Adaptation at Scale Prize” on 23rd May 2019 in recognition for the promotion of innovative and unique Hydraulic Ram Pump technology.
- Hydraulic Ram Pump Project was awarded with “Protsahan (Encouragement) Prize by UKaid DFID supported Adaption at Scale Prize, Ideas to Impact-Rewarding Innovative Climate Change Adaption in Nepal, 2016
- IWM Programme was selected as final nominee for Energy Globe Award 2010
- T h e A s h d e n Awa r d s f o r Sustainable Energy 2007 to IWM Programme (Ashden Trust for Sustainable Energy, UK)
- Recognition for Best Practice from Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy (WISION) in 2004, Germany on “Women in Energy and Water Management Project” supported by UNEP/ICIMOD.
- Consolation prize on the Ashden Awards for Sustainable Energy 2002 to IWM Project (Ashden Trust for Sustainable Energy, UK)
- Green Energy Letter of National Felicitation 2001 to IWM Project (Green Energy Mission, Nepal)
- IWM Project registered as Projects around the World at Expo 2000 Hanover, Germany.